ePortfolio and LinkedIn go hand in hand for young professionals in search of work. Back in the day, we used to have to make a multitude of confusing clicks to link the two sites. Now, we can link ePortfolio and LinkedIn in less than three minutes! LinkedIn has a space which asks for a personal website or portfolio. This is an excellent spot to input a link to your ePortfolio collection! Watch this short video to learn how.
To add a LinkedIn button on ePortfolio:
- Log in to LinkedIn and click Profile > Edit Profile
- Click edit next to your personal profile link
- Click “create a profile badge” and copy the code
- Log in to ePortfolio and drag the text box onto your page
- Click the HTML button in the text box, paste in your code and save!