Embedding a Storify project on your ePortfolio can be tricky. To ensure your Storify projects display properly on the page of your choice, you will need to enter the code in the HTML section. Here’s how to do it:
1. Drag and drop the Embed.ly icon on your page (it’s under the “External Content” tab)
2. Click HTML button located on the toolbar under “Description.”
3. Copy the embed code from Storify
4. Paste this in the HTML section in ePortfolio
5. You will also need to paste the actual link to your Storify Project in the “Content URL” box.
Once both these steps are completed, just click save and your Storify project will be visible on your page.