Our second Spring ePortfolio Contest is officially underway! Winners will receive a $100 gift card to Barnes and Noble, which can also be used at the Pace Bookstores. In addition to receiving a gift card, this year’s winners will also be recognized at their campus’s ePortfolio Student Showcase and will receive an Excellence in ePortfolio Award. The showcase will be combined with the Writing Enhanced Course and Library Award ceremonies. Save the date for the showcase ceremony on your campus:
- May 4: Pleasantville Student Showcase: 12:30-2:30, Butcher Suite
- May 5: New York Student Showcase: 12:00-2, Multipurpose room
Faculty are asked to encourage entries from students with exemplary ePortfolios with the following criteria:
- All undergraduate and graduate students in good standing with the University
- ePortfolios must be created and submitted through the Contest Group in Mahara. All page permissions must be made public.
- In addition to course-based reflections, a “reflective statement” outlining personal and/or professional growth must be provided on the Introduction page
- Only original works are allowed. Plagiarized materials will not be considered!
- Be aware that by entering this contest, we reserve the right to use the student’s entry to promote future ePortfolio initiatives. Copyright of all content remains with the student.
Students can easily submit their ePortfolios within Mahara with a click of the button on eportfolio.pace.edu!